Wednesday 15 May 2013

BIRDS IN LOVE SAMPLER

This was one of the first little cross stitch designs I designed specifically for commercial purposes when planning the launch of Riverdrift House.  It has been very popular as a kit, the ice-cream colours help give it the 'ahh' effect, maybe, and the little story of the drab brown lady bird...'which one will she choose?' was fun at the time.  The wonky letter placing was done on purpose.   All I can recollect is sitting stitching this on a hot summer night with my family who were (quite noisily!) loafing about watching 'The Lady Vanishes'.

I have reached the stage where I have decided to sell a selection of designs as Chart Packs only - and this has now been prepared to sell as one of these.  I can still offer the option to buy a materials pack separately if required. 

If of interest, please contact me via the website.  The original kit version is still showing there for now, but will disappear during the summer when we re-organise.  Chart only pack costs £5.95 inc p&p (UK), add £2.90 to send abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment